Our ambition is to provide innovative and competitive solutions in the key technological spheres of the oil and gas sector and in particular oil desalting, gas drying and softening, purification of monoethylene glycol, recovery of sulfur and condensates.
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
The General Management is committed to implement this Q.H.S.E Policy in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements, as well as the necessary means to guarantee performance and improvement of its management system.
- Continue to develop our expertise and specialized engineering skills from design to turnkey delivery of modular units,
- Ensure a strategic control of partners and suppliers by geographical region and by practice and optimal management of the procurement and subcontracting process,
- Develop and expand our technology portfolio, licensing and process manuals sales and technical support services to our Customers based on efficient R&D,
- Consolidate and develop the skills and career opportunities of our employees, both in France and internationally.
The satisfaction of our clients is the permanent objective that guides the vision of our company with the following commitments:
- Proximity, listening and our ability to respond quickly and effectively to our customers,
- Control of the safety of the personnel placed under our responsibility and our installations,
- Continuous improvement of a quality management system shared with our suppliers and subcontractors,
- Reduction of impact on the environment, both in terms of the direct impact of our engineering activities and also in terms of the environmental impact of the technologies we provide to our customers.
- Processes of interfaceable, coherent and sustainable work methodologies,
- Quantified, periodic and monitored measure of our performance by pilot indicators,
- The same Q.H.S.E culture promotion at all levels of the company and at all stages of our projects.